Syscom Cloud Software (SCS)
The SCS (Syscom Cloud Software) is a turnkey solution for the visualization, management and reporting of data coming from any MR3000 instruments. It provides easy access from anywhere to the vibration recordings as it is cloud based, centralize all the information from your monitoring projects and provide a global overview of the instrumentation at a glance.
First of all, the SCS provides quick and easy data transfer. The user simply associates his MR3000 devices to the cloud with a unique token and all the recorded data are automatically sent to the SCS. The only requisite is the need of an Internet access, using cables or 3G wireless networks.
For instrumentation management, all the MR3000 devices are inserted in a pool and can be assigned to different monitoring projects. The user can see all the latest alarms and warnings coming from the instruments in near real-time and define the desired reporting templates, automatically created by the SCS for each event or background file. Events and backgrounds can be freely exported in XMR/BMR or ASCII file formats.
- Automated access via a unique token
- Access via any web browser
- Open architecture with non-corruptible data
- Management by projects
- 3 access levels (Admin, User, Viewer)
- Pay per use only, based on tokens (1 token allows 1 MR3000 to upload data to the SCS during a period of 30 days)
- Visualization of events and background data
- Data export in ASCII, XMR, BMR format
- Graphical comparison with standard regulations
- Automatic user-defined reporting
- Alarms and state-of-health conditions
- Parametrization of MR3000 remotely
SCS BARTEC SYSCOM »